Friday, February 29, 2008

Funny Fridays.......

My kids never cease to amaze me. They are able to make me smile and laugh regardless of what may be going on.
Claire arrived home from Junior Kindergarten this afternoon, bubbly and excited to talk about her day.........

Claire: You know Mom, I'm going to be famous!

Mom: Really! I thought you wanted to own your own restaurant? (Note: Last week she wanted to be a singer on American Idol and the week before she wanted to be a doctor)

Claire: Well.....I could do both. Lots of famous people have restaurants.

Mom: Good point.

Claire: And you could come to my restaurant Mom....but I am going to have rules 'cause it's a really fancy restaurant.

Mom: what kinds of rules?

Claire: I'll have a sign that says "you have to keep your clothes on to come inside....especially your socks!" And if you want to order something, you can only talk to me in Spanish! (Hmmm...a Dora influence maybe)

Mom: I can't wait honey....and I promise I'll keep my socks on.

Kids......don't you just LOVE them.............


Coming soon...........Evan's new bedroom. Yes, it's time to move from the yellow nursery and toddler bed and create a truly "big boy" space. Pictures to follow soon.

No comments: