Friday, February 1, 2008

Introductions and a New Beginning

To friends and family who are visiting my Blog for the first time....WELCOME!! If you have just happened upon my site by chance then all the better. To those who are familiar with the world of International Adoption you will know that it can be a wild roller coaster ride (to say the least). In my search for support and friendship during our wait to bring Lauren home from China I have happened upon many wonderful websites full of women whose hearts and spirits are so amazing and inspirational. I'll be posting a list of my favourite sites, and hopefully they will lead you to feel inspired in your life too! So I invite you to check in once in awhile. My hope is to entertain, inform and share the daily challenges, laughs and inspirational moments of my life.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined" Henry David Thoreau

No comments: