Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Big Boy Room!

It seems like yesterday I lay in the hospital and gazed into Evan's big brown eyes for the first time. Everyone always told me that the time goes too fast when they are little and in a way I guess thats true. It makes me love every minute (well, most of the minutes minus the occasional temper tantrum etc.) of being home with them. This past weekend it was Evan's turn to graduate to a "big boy room." We involved him the the process from picking out the bedding, to helping choose the wall colour (I had to veto red walls), to helping build the bed. The result: he loves it! I still have the finishing touches to do (art work, a new lamp, and stain an antique dresser I found) but for now he is happy, we are happy....and what more could a mother want?


No comments: