Friday, March 7, 2008

2 Months and Counting

Such a drop in the bucket. I honestly don't know whether to celebrate our 2 month LID milestone or just bury my head in the sand (if it wasn't for the snow) because we still have many months to wait. For those that know me well, I'm a total Type A personality. Happiest being in charge preferably making a spreadsheet and crunching numbers.
If there is one thing I've learned about International Adoption is that nothing is predictable and we are definately not in control over the timelines or the outcome. Maybe, just maybe this process will teach me that things are meant to be simply when they are meant to be. But man that's a hard one for me!
So for now I'll do a small "yay" for having 2 months under our belts. We ARE coming baby Lauren.....

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Yes, celebrate!! You are two months closer to your new child!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You have a beautiful family. I can't wait to read back through your older posts.