Saturday, August 30, 2008

Whatever it takes.....

.....to get these monkeys to go to bed! I just had to snap a picture of the kids the other night. I was coming down the street after taking the dog for an evening stroll and from the distance I could see the light on in the van. When I got closer I realized that Adam and the kids were sitting in the van together..........reading bedtime stories? Strange! Apparently Evan was on the brink of "pre-bedtime" meltdown and the bribe of storytime in the driveway was enough to diffuse the situation. Good going Adam! You win the award for "Parenting Quick Thinking!"



Storytime with Daddy is always a treat!



Especially when it's in the car!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The reading session was a hit! They loved the uncommon element of the van setting. That's one way of entertainment without the electronic video display in the van!