Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wheels of Progress are a Turnin'

Finally!!! After waiting an extra 4 weeks, the DRIVEWAY HAS BEEN DUG UP!! Normally I wouldn't care if it took longer than they estimated but the driveway involved removing a large concrete pad from the back of the house. A piece of concrete that HAD to be removed before I could lay the new patio! Also, the driveway delay was affecting the installation of a new fence that is on Adam's To-Do List.
So, while the actual trucks and excavators are in the driveway ripping and tearing at the old ashphalt, I'm on the phone arranging delivery of the pavers, and gravel for the new patio. And not a moment too soon. I only have this weekend to do the installation as the weekend after I'm having a family birthday party for Adam. Now, just pray for good weather this weekend!!!

No comments: