Friday, May 18, 2012

Just some sentences

I have forgotten how much energy it takes to bake a baby. And that baking a baby in your 20's is not like baking a baby in your 30's and DEFINITELY not like baking a baby in your 40's!

I have noticed that women who are 4 months pregnant with their 4th child should not attempt to play dodgeball with a yard full of 2 year olds who can now run faster than her!

I have realized that it is possible to primarily live on pineapple, popsicles and potatoes (the three P's!)....oh, and of course a good multi vitamin.

I have stiffled a chuckle when Evan declared that he went to school and told everyone that he sucked on my boobies when he was little! Good grief!!

I have smiled when Claire put her ear to my tummy and was absolutely sure she could hear her baby "sister?" swimming in there.

I have laughed when Adam did the same thing and swore he could hear something too......probably indigestion from eating too much pineapple!

I have forgotten what it's like to wake up 5 times a night thinking you are about to pee your pants only to find you need to tinkle a trickle!

I have appreciated my husband who brings me crackers, water, rubs my belly and thanks me countless times for carrying our baby.

I have felt tired, cranky and blessed to be given the opportunity to add to our family one more time and provide "baby Lauren" a sibling her age to experience childhood with.




No comments: