Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Trip Down Memory Lane


When our "old" computer die an untimely death a few years ago my brother "saved" our hard drive which contained all the pics of the kids when they were so little and sweet (not to imply that they aren't sweet now.....just saying.....). Adam recently put all the pics onto a convenient external hard drive so I can once again access all my files and stuff. I had totally forgotten so many of the special moments that were captured. It's surprising that it's the quietest moments...........like Evan chomping on a carrot we grew in our veggie garden that summer that brings tears of happiness to my eyes. So sweet, as it captured his little personality so perfectly.

I am so thankful to have my pictures so I can reflect and cherish all those moments whenever I want.

No comments: