Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Oh my sweet girl...............

This day has been anything but easy so far.  Details I don't even want to mention, suffice to say it was just lots of little things that compounded until my cheery mood was quickly turning sour.  Regardless of my "eyore cloud" I was determined to take Avery outside for her 7 month old photo shoot.

I'm not sure if she woke up on the wrong side of the mattress or if she clued into my less than jovial mood but lets just say this photo shoot did not turn out like I had hoped.

My poor little Avery was anything but happy.......but regardless, I think she is still beautiful......frowns and all.  Happy 7 Months Little Avery............love you to the moon and back!





Life should never be that serious.........



The "best one" of the morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pouty ! What a little sweetheart!

Coll