Monday, November 28, 2011

Better Late Than Never


I know I'm really late but I didn't want the day to pass without documenting a few pictures from Claire's birthday party. Her actual was the birthday was the 22nd but these pics are from the weekend before. Claire didn't want a big, elaborate party this year. Instead she asked for a "fun day" for herself and one close friend. Happy to oblige we headed over to the local spa for manicures and pedicures in the morning.


The girls each received a special "Justice" bag full of spa essentials from Lush and Fruit and Passion, matching PJ's, girlie crafts and yummy treats!

Then it was off to Build A Bear to choose a new stuffy friend and, of course, a coordinating outfit!
We finished off with dinner at Claire's favourite resturant.....Milestones (sorry, no picture....I was soooo tired!)

A special "spa themed" cake designed by the lovely woman who made Evan's penguin cake last summer followed by a sleepover and a movie finished off her day. I think the smiles say it all!

Claire's already planning next years party!! I'd better rest up!!

No comments: