Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Does anybody feel like crossing their fingers for me?

This weekend is Evan's 6th birthday and he is super super excited about it. We are having a carnival theme, complete with a clown entertainer coming in from the city to do ballon animals, magic, face painting etc. We have a 27ft bouncy castle and slide scheduled to be delivered Saturday morning, and not to forget the carnival games and cotton candy machine. I have put tonnes of effort into handmade carnival banners, game passports......heck we even have authentic carnival "stuffy" prizes (thank you UPS for delivering these from Vancouver). And not to forget the 17 kids who are pumped and ready for fun!

For those that know our home it is by no means big.....it's nice.....but it's small. Definitely not big enough to house 17 kids and a carnival!!

And why am I freaking out you may ask?

Well, it seems that the person at Environment Canada is trying to spoil my plans.............yes it's calling for rain my friends.

So I will take any finger (or toe) crossing you feel like doing......we are going to need some luck to pull this one off!!!

Either way......rain or shine (still hoping for the shine) my little guy is going to have an awesome party.

Wait till he sees the custom made "penguin" birthday cake! He is gonna go crazy!!

And for those of you that think (or know) that I'm going overboard on this one, well you are probably right. The kids have been calling me "Party Mama" all week...lol

Pictures............rain or shine............to come!

No comments: