Sunday, November 15, 2009

National Ballet

Yesterday Claire and I headed into the city for a production of Sleeping Beauty at the National Ballet of Canada. She's been waiting (and so have I) since last year when we went to see a production of Nutcracker at the Ontario Ballet. This was by far more exciting. Bigger sets, more spectacular costumes, and of course, the best dancers in the country.
I was very clear about my expectations for behaviour (sitting quietly, no talking etc) and Claire did not disappoint. She did great for the 3 hour performance and it made me so proud that we were able to share this special experience together. I just love this little girl to bits!
Enjoy a couple pics from our day together....................


My little "beauty" all set to go




Mommy and daughter day!




Before the ballet! A great venue at the Center for Performing Arts



Ready for Sleeping Beauty to begin...........so much fun!

No comments: