Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Official Photo...........

Today we headed off to the local patch to choose gourds and pumpkins (I just can't resist those cute little gourds). The little ones were lookin' cute and were well prepped about the forthcoming photo shoot. It is almost time to put together the yearly Family Calendar that we distribute to grandparents at Christmas. I'm feeling a bit stressed this year............number one: the year went way too quick; number two: I just don't have a tonne of great pics this year.............too busy to pull out the camera I guess...........I'm also finding that getting 3 kids to all smile at the same time is like asking for the moon...........it ain't gonna happen!

So here is the pic that will make it onto this years calendar. Considering it was windy and freezing cold they did a pretty good job............now if I could just get the "big kid" in a few pics...............


No comments: