Friday, October 17, 2008

Future Iron Chef!!!

Some days it's difficult to find time to spend individually with each of the three kids over the course of a day or week. It makes it even harder when Monday to Friday are "Daycare Days" and my attentions are being divided 7 different ways. I often feel that "I owe" my attention to the children that pay actual $ to come every day. Often it's my own kids that are asked to wait....to share.....to help...... Since Claire is in school Tuesday and Thursday's, I've been setting aside 2 hours in the afternoon (when the other children are asleep and just Evan is up) to spend some quality time with my little guy. Lately he's been helping me in the kitchen! Baking muffins for snack is a "chore"that has to be accomplished but at the same time I've been trying to make it "fun time" with lots of love, laughter and a fair bit of craziness thrown in. Evan definately has the craziness part down pat!
Enjoy the pics.......




My little mixer!!




The whole time he wanted to know when he could lick the spoon!



Getting a better perspective on the situation ........please ignore the store bought muffin mix



No comments: